Login to the admin page, using your credentials. (Only integrator partners are allowed to login to the admin area.)
- Create a skin first by clicking on the +Skin button in the skins menu.
- Name it as you wish and click on the SAVE button.
- A new skin will be created based on the demo skin template
- Edit the new skin, by clicking on is's "customize" icon.
- In the editor locate the general section of the stage toolbar and click on the save button.
- A new skin will be created on the server.
More info on skins.
- Click on the projects menu, and create a new project using the +Project button.
- Enter a name for the project!
- Assign the previously created skin to the project.
- Click on the SAVE button
- In the projects list click on the properties icon and set general properties. Use default values from the project manual here: projects
- Save changes
More info on projects
- Click on the licenses menu and select a license key from the list.
- Edit the selected license key, and assign the previously create project to it.
- Reset the license's hardware key in case it will be use on a different computer.
- Copy the number of the license key to license.txt located in Fitnect's install directory. (c:\Program Files(x86)\Fitnect)
More info on License keys.
Tags / Brands (optional)
- create some brands, and tags (categories)
- Upload a 3D model. (More info can be found in the products section.)
- Click on the products list in the main menu, and click on the assign icon.
- Select the previously created project's name.
More info on products
- Run fitnect.exe
- It will download your new skin files / products / and apply new settings