Before installing Fitnect, please make sure your computer meets the hardware requirements !
Download the latest Fitnect installer from the following URL:
Running the installer
- Run the installer by double clicking on the executable
- If there is a previous version of Fitnect is installed on your computer the installer will ask you to remove the previous version first.
- Click Yes, it will completely remove the previous version
- The next screen you will see is the welcome screen, just click Next
- Read the EULA carefully and click on the Agree button
- At the components screen select components to install. It is recommended to install all the available components
- - Users with Kinect for XBOX360 sensor should not install Kinect Runtimes as it works only with Kinect For Windows sensor
- - Users with Asus XTION / Primesense Carmine should not install Kinect Runtimes as it works only with Kinect For Windows sensor
- - Users with Kinect should not install PrimeSensor drivers
- Click on the Install button
- After the installation is complete the installer will ask you to enter a valid license key. It can be changed any time after the installation, just edit license.txt located in Fitnect's install directory ((32bit) c:\Program Files (x86)\Fitnect or (64bit)c:\Program Files\Fitnect)
- If you don't have a valid license key, just use the default one for demo mode.
- Click next and reboot your computer
- ONLY Microsoft Kinect for XBOX360 users need to download and install the latest Microsoft Kinect for Windows SDK from the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/develop/developer-downloads.aspx (Kinect for Windows sensors are supported by the installer)
- That is all! Installation is complete!