Using the fitting room
- Do a little movement, walk a few steps back and forth,so Kinect can recognise you.
- A red silhouette (depth map) will appear on the left bottom of the screen.
- Do the PSY - pose according to the figure
- After the side menu appears,you can start selecting items from the item selection menu.
- You can filter by categories using the categories menu, select women’s, men’s wear, and remove outfit on the top.
- Adjust the size of your outfit if necessary using the size adjustment menu.
- Press the take photo button on the top to make a photograph of yourself.
- If you like your photo select Facebook to publish your photo on Facebook.
- - Photos can be uploaded to your private Facebook wall in case you are using the Fitnect Facebook application,
- - or it is possible to define a Facebook fanpage, and send all the photos there
- Select the Email button to send your photo by Email.
- Select the Print button to print your photo using the default printer.
Finish using the fitting room
- Just simply walk away to deactivate tracking.
- CTRL+C - config menu
- CTRL+ENTER - stop tracking
- CTRL+P - take photo